SWINCAR E-SPIDER TANDEM MODEL
The pleasures of driving a single-seater e-Spider are exceptional but many of you may want to share the pleasure of the ride.
SWINCAR has designed a two-seater e-Spider Tandem with a passenger seat installed behind the driver. In this way it takes full advantage of the pendulum design without any reduction in the cross-country abilities.
The two-seater version of the SWINCAR electric buggy can take you on new adventures in the countryside.
Rediscover the joy of a picnic in the forest or the fields.
This two seater version incorporates all the main features of the SWINCAR e-Spider model plus the following equipment:
— Passenger seat
— Additional brake lever by the steering wheel, operating the rear brakes
— Four 1500 W motors on wide wheel (3.5″ x 16″)
— Four reinforced suspension components
All the optional equipment for the e-Spider model (see the PRODUCT-Model e-Spider section) will fit the two seater SWINCAR Tandem model.
SWINCAR is currently finalizing the development of the Tandem model, which will be available soon.
- 4 wheel drive provided by 4 individual wheel motors
- 4 independent steering wheels
- Rated power 6kW (peak> 18kW)
- Maximum torque: 340Nm
- 4kWh batteries built into the chassis
- Range up to 4hrs including 1000m of climbing
- Battery re-charging during descent and deceleration
- Steering wheel controls (throttle and brakes)
- Reverse, lighting, parking brake, plate holder
- Cargo rack and tank
- Nacelle and wheels in pendulum balance
- Independent tilting bolsters
- Aluminium chassis and suspension mounts
- 4 combined spring shock absorbers
- 2 adjustable seat (delivered with cover)
- External charger (charging in 2.5 hours)
- Ground clearance 26 cm
- Climbing ability: slopes up to> 50%
- Cross slope stability: up to> 50%
- Cross axle or diagonal suspension: up to 2×50%